A song for every mood! Isn’t it? Or a playlist for every mood!
With the advent of the online music streaming platforms like Youtube Premium, Apple Music, Spotify etc. the traditional method of making mixtapes have been replaced. As per the stats, the Sweden-based app Spotify has the maximum number of subscribers globally. The Spotify offers two variants for its users: one is the Spotify Free and second is Spotify Premium.
If you’re one of those users who wish to download Spotify Music as mp3 files, then it may be confusing at first place. Spotify has been very strict with its copyright policies. The company has limited the users to download Spotify Music as mp3 files. In this case, a Spotify to mp3 converter is required.
Now, let us have a deep insight into the pros of using Spotify to MP3 Converter.
The pros of using Spotify to MP3 Converter are numerous. Though conversion can be time-consuming at first place but most of the tools available online tries to preserve the quality of the content. The pros are listed below:
- Easily available.
- Free to Download.
- Quality is preserved.
- Multiple file formats to choose from.
There are many Spotify to mp3 converters available online. The task of finding a simple one can be tough at times. So to help you with this problem, here is a compiled list of the best Spotify to Mp3 Converters available online.
The first name on our list is Playlist-converter.net. This online tool permits the users to convert music from any platforms like Youtube, Spotify etc. and into any music format. All you need is a stable internet connection!
For converting Spotify Music to mp3, all you need is to follow the steps listed below:
- The first step is to navigate to playlist-converter.net.
- Choose the Spotify option.
- The third step is to log in with Spotify details and select the Spotify playlist that you want to convert.
- Now, the next step is to select the format. Click on mp3.
- This will convert uploaded playlist and you can download it in mp3 format.
- Click on the download button.
The next name on our list of online tools to convert Spotify to Mp3 is MP3fy. This is an online consumer-based service tool that helps them to convert Spotify Music files to MP3 music without adding any extra efforts or following a technical procedure. The steps involved in the conversion process are listed below:
- The first step is to open the website.
- Copy the URL of the Spotify Music file that you would like to convert.
- Paste the file in the blank box. Now, click on the upload button.
- After uploading of the Spotify Music file, click on the convert to mp3 option.
- Now, all you have to do is to wait for the output.
- Click on the download button to get the MP3 file.
3. Spotiload or Spotify VK Downloader
The third tool on our list is Spotiload or Spotify VK Downloader. This is an efficient tool in converting Spotify Music to MP3 format. For using this tool, all you have to do is to add the Spotiload extension on your web browser and you’re all set to go. The next step is to open the Spotify Web Player. The final step is to click on the “Add Track” option for downloading the desired mp3 file from the Spotify Web Player.
The fourth name on our list is Convert2MP3.net. This tool is a fast and efficient tool for converting Spotify music files into mp3 music file format. This tool also permits direct pasting of the URL. It can also convert Spotify Music into other formats like FLAC, AVI, MP4 etc. can
Follow below steps for conversion
- The first step is to open the Convert2MP3.net website.
- Paste the URL of the file that you want to convert to mp3.
- Select MP3 format as the desired option from the list of other choices available.
- After converting, it will redirect to “MP3 tags site”.
- Download the mp3 files and the enjoy music on your mp3 player or laptop.
The last tool on our list is Online-Convert. Like all other tools, it is also a trusted method for converting Spotify Music to the MP3 music file. Apart from MP3, the other file formats available are OGG, MP4, FLAC etc. The output mp3 file is almost of the same quality as the Spotify Music file. For using this tool, all you have to do is to navigate to the online-convert website > Paste the URL of the Spotify Music file in the blank space > Click on the “Convert File” button. The file is converted and can be downloaded in the mp3 music file format.
There are many other online tools available in the market for this purpose only. You can select any one of them but I’ll suggest using the one from the list as they preserve the quality of the output file to a greater extent. I hope this list helps you to accomplish the task of converting Spotify Music into MP3 file. Do notify of any queries in the comments section.
That’s all from the story. Stay connected to read more!